Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mermaid

Hey everyone! I don't have much to show recently because of NDA's but I manage to draw outside of work now and then. Really enjoying the Cork Life Drawing Group at the moment. It gives me that necessary kick in the butt to get up and draw some personal pieces, too, and not mainly produce art for work all the time. Personally I think the sketches I do for fun are more dynamic and lively. Perhaps because I don't need to be perfect or please some Art Director ;)



4 comments:

  1. ya your life drawing work is just getting better and better Eva, its always a joy to see what you come up with after the sessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plus id agree with you, the girls in Cork life drawing do a good job of coming up with interesting and fun things to draw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Eva, particularly the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete